Gold Plated Filigree Leaf Earrings
Gold Plated Filigree Leaf Earrings, also available in Silver Plate Earring Hooks
Each leaf measures 28mm (2.8cm) width x 50mm (5cm) length and made of Alloy. The Alloy is then paint stamped and sealed on the front and has a light blue back
Lightweight - Attached to a card backing with silicone stoppers and gift bagged
All Products Are Lead, Cadmium & Nickel Safe
- Skin and hair products can react with jewellery causing it to tarnish, discolour and possibly corrode.
- Remove any jewellery before engaging in any form of physical exercise. Be it at the gym, gardening or cleaning, as this will ensure our delicate jewellery is not accidentally damaged. Perspiration can also contribute to the tarnishing of your jewellery.
- Chemicals found in swimming pools and natural springs will cause extreme tarnishing. Water will also contribute to the tarnishing of your jewellery. Therefore always remove your jewellery before entering a pool, shower, spring or the sea.
- We recommend storing your jewellery in a zip lock bag as exposure to the air and environment can cause your jewellery to tarnish over time. Zip lock bags are a cheap way to keep your jewellery looking newer for longer.
- Store your jewellery separately, so that they don’t tangle, rub and scratch against each other. Do not sleep in your jewellery.
- Do not store jewellery next to heating vents, windowsills or in the bathroom. Damp and hot condition can cause the jewellery to tarnish badly.